Friday, April 3, 2015

Marriage Game; Watch Me

Okay, I've been super lazy lately and haven't been reading, I've been watching both "The Shield" and "Justified" on DVD, trying to finish both series. I'm a bit ashamed of myself, especially with all the good books I have waiting for me :(
At any rate: another Elizabeth I fiction by Alison Weir "The Marriage Game". It was pretty good, I cried when Dudley died. I felt so bad for him, wanting to marry her for so long, and how she kept promising him they would and then screwing him over. In case you can't tell, I know *exactly* how Dudley feels.




Anjelica Huston continues her memoir in "Watch Me". After leaving Ireland and moving to Los Angeles, she hooks up with Jack Nicholson for a tumultuous relationship that finally ends when he impregnates another woman. Anjelica does end up marrying, an artist named Bob, and they spend many years together before he passes away. It was quite sad, but hey, life is often sad.

No comments: