Friday, April 24, 2015

So That Happened

DUCKY!!!
Deep breath...okay. So, I've always hated the ending to "Pretty in Pink". It was OBVIOUS that Andie should have ended up with Ducky because, duh, he's Ducky. I am apparently not the only one who felt that way, although I would like to find the test audience who booed the original ending and beat some sense into them :) at any rate, Jon Cryer is a funny guy, I loved "Two and a Half Men" (with Charlie Sheen, after Ashton Kutcher came on I think they made Cryer's character more slimy and I stopped watching). I love most of "Pretty in Pink" (I think I've only watched the ending once or twice, I usually turn it off before then and pretend it ended the way it should have). It was a fun and entertaining book, and Jon Cryer seems like a hardworking, classy guy who is still a lot of fun. I'm glad he's found success and enjoying his life.
Ducky forever!

No comments: