Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Walking Dead: Invasion

I feel kind of bad, I really don't pay very good attention to these books, they're just the type that I feel I can read while watching TV or something, and as a result I'm constantly asking "wait, who is this person again?". They aren't bad, but much like the TV show I wonder why I keep up with them, since they're clearly not that engaging. Oh well. In this one, the former residents of Woodbury are hiding out in the underground tunnels when Jeremiah, the preacher from the past (no recollection of him whatsoever) returns intent on revenge. Lilly (her I remember) is hellbent on cleaning the walkers out of Woodbury so she and what's left of the residents can return. I got into it by the end, but not enough to truly care about the characters anymore.

No comments: